Double the Fun: What's In Jill's Cup?

It's double the designing fun as we reveal two cards featuring the same Penny Black Creative Die set; 51-281 What's In Your Cup?.


Well, what's in MY cup today? A little bit of everything! LOL
To color my die cut cups, I first painted them with Sakura Koi Field Sketch Box watercolors.  Once dry, I added a bit of Distress Ink to each.  I love the combo of watercolors and inks!  The background and "table" were also inked with Distress and Memento inks using an ink blending tool and a foam pad.  All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-281 What's In Your Cup, 51-170 Warmest Wishes, 30-380 Nature's Silhouettes

 I love this Creative Die set soooo much, I also recently featured it in a couple of videos on the Penny Black YouTube Channel. These cups and embellishments included with this set of dies are PERFECT for the inlaid die cutting technique.

Watch video on YouTube HERE.
All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-281 What's In Your Cup, 30-329 Woodland Beauty, 25-014 Oscillations, 30-375 Merry Jingle, 30-376 Snowbursts

For this third card, I used the die cut cup as a stencil.

Watch video on YouTube HERE.
All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-281 What's In Your Cup, 30-379 Woodland Beauty, 30-287 Festive Snippets

And what's in my cup, for real, you ask?  
Coffee. 
Lots of Coffee. 
Oh how I love you, Coffee.